CyberWorld Version 0.5 attracted great attention from over 120, 000 users in the community.
CyberWorld Version 1.0 is launched with bugs fixed.
- CyberWorld Genesis NFTs were minted and released along with the launch.
- A powerful token distribution software was developed to automatically send any crypto tokens to massive number of addresses.
CyberWorld Version 2.0 is under development right now.
- In August, the CyberWorld NFT platform can be accessed with CyberMiles App on the mobile phone.
- CyberWorld will migrate from BSC blockchain to CyberMiles mainnet. By then, the NFT minting and transfer will require CMT as gas fee. This means a small number of CMT will be airdropped to CyberWorld users to be used as gas fee. So that artists or collectors who are not familiar with crypto will be able to use the NFT platform with ease.
- Diamond (DO) a CRC20 stable coin that can be exchanged 1:1 with USDT will be issued on CyberMiles mainnet.
CyberWorld Version 3.0 will support credit card payment with fiat currency.
- Users can buy DO with credit cards and then use DO to purchase NFTs on CyberWorld.
- In addition, CyberWorld will have an NFT airdrop feature for artists to mint and send their artwork NFTs to their fans anywhere with a simple URL.
Visit CyberWorld now!
Official blog: https://blog.cybermiles.io/categories/en/